Monday, November 26, 2007

Changed it!

As you can see, I've changed the appearance of my blog to get into the whole winter season.

Whatever.

I finally figured out how to keep my background fixed and only the part you actually read scrolls. Yay! But I don't know why that white bar appears across the top and I've given up trying to fix it.

**Update 3:08 AM** How retarded is it that I figure this out when most normal people are sleeping??? All I had to do was change one thing. DUH, LOL.

I got the background to stop repeating with help from the JJHF peeps. I had been trying to do a Hugh Laurie background (dur) but I decided that I didn't want newcomers to think this blog was all about Hugh Laurie.

Because it isn't.

Furreal.

I might not keep this that long, LOL!

There were a lot of Christmas related backgrounds that I really liked. But this one is good for winter. :-)

Other Bidness:

Blog of the Week - For the past 2 weeks or whatever, I've been looking for more interesting blogs on the weekend, just haven't found any...

Feedjit - I'm loving that widget! I think it's so interesting to see how people end up here.

That post "Boys II Men has a new CD" gets a lot of random visitors.

Some Delphi people are visiting and NOT COMMENTING. (losers) I assume they're from forums other than JJHF that I visit and post something that makes them wonder "Who the hell is this??". HA!

And I've noticed my Makoto Nagano post gets a visit every week. Odd. But even Mommy Dearest agrees that he's hot. :-)

You can look, ladies, but he's MINE! I have a crush on each continent. They're off limits!!!

That is all.
----------------
Listening to: Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Survivor - Eye of the tiger
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog