Monday, November 26, 2007

I got my first Christmas Present today!!!

A while ago I was reading Sue's blog and she wrote that she had received her box.

I thought it was a cute/cool idea, so of course I had to get one.

Wheeeee! You have no idea how excited I was to receive it!

Evan - Let's open it and see what's inside it!!
Me - Boy, there's nothing inside it.
Evan - Well who would send you and empty box?
Me - It's an art project. I think it's cool.
Evan - Well, what do you do with it?
Me - I'm going to put it on a shelf with my pictures.
Evan - It's weird
Me - Shut up and let me take pictures of it.

As previously stated, my webcam sucks & I didn't feel like waiting until I get my new scanner that has that smartdrive (or whatever it's called) that lets me load pictures directly from my camera to my computer, so these will have to do.

I thought it was an interesting juxtaposition to take pics of Evan with his Bruce Lee shirt on right next to a World Peace Box, LOL.



Needless to say, it looks much better in person! You can get your own too. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Sly Fox - Let's Go All The Way
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Aerosmith - Take Me to the Other Side
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog