Thursday, November 13, 2014

RANDOM FOAD TMI THURSDAY post

a. JFC! I cannot wait 4 allergy season to be OVAH! For at least the past 1.5 months, I can't hordly see! At first I assumed it was cuz I broke my 60' TV & had to go back 2 the smaller 42' Television. I also KNOW I need new glasses since these are at least 2 years old & in recent months I've had to lift my glasses (or give Patent Pending "Omah side eye") to be able to see smaller writing. I REFUSE TO GET BIFOCALS unless my vision insurance pays for the MAJORITY of it! 

But I kept forgetting that I kept waking up with eye muc- fuck it, I tried to be adult about it and use the proper word, but that ain't no fun! - eye boogers so I got some allergy eyes EYE drops (it lasts for 12 hrs) but unless I actually SEE the mucus, I forget to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog