Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AAAAACK!!!

Feeling Bitchy

H

oly shit.

I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY commercial break but I was distracted by this:

Watch What Happens Live with Elsa Patton & Marisol

Click it to make it big so you get the actual fright that I got when I saw it on my 26" screen. The older woman (Elsa Patton) is on "Watch What Happens" right now with her daughter who is a Real Housewife of Miami (I don't watch that show).

I cannot for the life of me understand WTF she's saying. She needs subtitles.

Anyway, I just really want to know what happens to people that lets them get this far with the plastic surgery shit before they stop!?!!? Seriously, look at her jaw. Joan Rivers would look like this is she were able to get more surgery, IMO.

Elsa Patton

Yuck.

MarisolI thought it was all surgery, but her daughter has an odd face too.

Actually, they showed some pictures of Elsa when she was younger & she really was beautiful. I don't know...maybe Marisol's face is part genetics & part surgery?

Whatever.

Now I'm so grossed out.

But I can't get over the fact that this chick keeps referring to "gringos" & she just called Andy Cohen a "Dandy"

Wow.

Discuss.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. "Angelika" has been included in this weeks A Sunday Drive. I hope this helps to attract even more new visitors here.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunday-drive.html

    P.S.: I am sorry for the late notice. I got side-tracked, and I just got reminded of what I had failed to do it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FishHawk Thanks! No problem about the late notice. I've been dealing with some issues of my own lately. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really hard for me to discuss. It's many days after you made this post, so I'm sure your desire to discuss sideshow attractions has probably faded, anyway. Not to be opinionated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao...I'm with ya on the plastic surgery. I mean really, I couldn't sit in a room with the woman and NOT say something like, wtf....did u and the surgeon have one too many shots? I mean I'd say something without realizing I was going to. Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. NEPTUNE! The first time I saw the mother was on the episode where Marisol had a dinner party. Now before I saw the mother I thought Marisol was okay with a teeny hint of WTH? But then I saw the mother and by comparison Marisol looks really good.

    But she still has a bit of WTH going on. The mother is just way too much. I saw those old photos too and she really was beautiful. Ugh, if this isn't an endorsement to just let age gracefully take over I don't know what is.

    That mouth is nuts. I did gasp when I first saw her. Then I got used to it -- oh her? That's just Quasimodo, she's harmless -- until my husband saw it and gasped as well.

    Did you see Marisol on Live With Andy Cohen? Andy asked her about her mom's plastic surgery and Marisol was like, "What? Surgery? I don't know anything about surgery. You'd have to ask her about that. I don't think so."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog