Monday, July 03, 2006

Dear First Time Readers

D

ear Visitor,

If this is the first time you're visiting my blog, there are a few things you should know.
  • My name is Angelika, not ANGIE.

  • My son's name is Evan. He's 13 years old. I love him to pieces.

  • My mother is referred to as "Mommy Dearest" or MD.

  • I answer comments made on my posts ON MY BLOG. Also, I speak ENGLISH. Comments made in any language other than ENGLISH will be deleted. Go to Babelfish & have your Chinese comment translated if you want it posted here.

  • I have fulfilled my quota of memes for the decade. DO NOT TAG ME. I prefer stealing my memes.

  • To borrow a quote from Elle, "I plead adding color and pattern to the drab goings-on." The things I tell you about my life are 90% true and 10% "color & pattern". :-)

  • I will link to your blog if I like it, I'm done with the reciprocal links!

  • If you comment just to spam me or call me names, your IP Range will be blocked. I'm all for disagreements & whatnot, but not abuse because you're a loser with nothing else to do. If you don't like my blog...I don't really care. Go somewhere else.


No comments:

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog