Monday, July 03, 2006

Dear First Time Readers

D

ear Visitor,

If this is the first time you're visiting my blog, there are a few things you should know.
  • My name is Angelika, not ANGIE.

  • My son's name is Evan. He's 13 years old. I love him to pieces.

  • My mother is referred to as "Mommy Dearest" or MD.

  • I answer comments made on my posts ON MY BLOG. Also, I speak ENGLISH. Comments made in any language other than ENGLISH will be deleted. Go to Babelfish & have your Chinese comment translated if you want it posted here.

  • I have fulfilled my quota of memes for the decade. DO NOT TAG ME. I prefer stealing my memes.

  • To borrow a quote from Elle, "I plead adding color and pattern to the drab goings-on." The things I tell you about my life are 90% true and 10% "color & pattern". :-)

  • I will link to your blog if I like it, I'm done with the reciprocal links!

  • If you comment just to spam me or call me names, your IP Range will be blocked. I'm all for disagreements & whatnot, but not abuse because you're a loser with nothing else to do. If you don't like my blog...I don't really care. Go somewhere else.


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog