Thursday, October 01, 2009

13 Things I want for my Birthday

Birthday CakeFeeling Normal

M

y 37th birthday is next Saturday. So if you order from My Amazon Wish List today, it should get here by then. :-)

Here are the top 13 things, though. (Just so you know, used is fine!)

  1. House Season 5 DVD

  2. $1,000 dollars

  3. 42 inch plasma TV

  4. Xbox 360 & games

  5. VW Bug
  6. Metallic Orange VW Bug

  7. My own 1 level house with a pool

  8. Vibrating tongue

  9. 2 new 15" tires for my hoopty

  10. Orange Converse
  11. New Chucks

  12. Red Velvet Cake

  13. A new DVD Tower

  14. A Sugar Daddy (the man, not the candy)

  15. Birthday Wishes!


----------------
Now playing: Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog