Sunday, May 23, 2010

Start saying goodbye to House, MD

Feeling Irritated

F

irst, read this article I wrote in February of last year.

Did you read it?

Ok, so now House is off of Vicodin. I watched for a while to see when he was going to get back on it.

Several times this year I have forgotten that House even recorded & it wasn't until other people were talking about it that I realized I hadn't watched the latest new episode.

Do they not realize that people really don't like change?
Now House and Cuddy are going to be together?

It's over, man. I can hear the "24" beeping clock right now.

Fucking writers.

*sigh*

House & StacyMaybe they're sick of it? LOL. I mean, I'm sure it's nice to have a steady job, so WHY THE HELL would they hook House up with anyone? Do they not realize that people really don't like change?

Shows fail because the writers or producers decide to start changing the things that made the show successful in the first place, or the flipping networks keep moving shows around and people have to decide what they want to watch more.

I hope this Huddy thing only lasts a few episodes next season, like the relationship with Stacy in the 2nd season. Seriously.

I already lost Ugly Betty, 24 and Lost. I don 't want to lose another favorite show.

Bastards!

Jesse WilliamsOn the plus side, Grey's Anatomy season finale was AWESOME! I was on the edge of my seat like I was watching a suspense movie! Loved it. If you haven't watched it yet, watch it online! I'm glad they got ride of some of those merger suckers and I'm glad they kept my McDreamy, "My Green Eyes". :-)

3 comments:

  1. Grey's and then House because serious omgoodness! I've tried to avoid spoilers but I apologise if there are any in there

    Grey's: talk about a little bit dramatic! I'm kinda glad that I had to other bits at the same time other wise i might have been crying too! It's an interesting way to shake up the cast but notice -out of the injuries/deads - it's an equal split between Mercy West and Seattle Grace Docs (Was it just me who noticed that?)

    House: It was dramatic and I was with it up till Cuddy arrives - I sat there willing Hannah on and then willing House not to take the Vicodin. Then when Cuddy arrived you could see it going one of two ways and then whether it was a hallucination because we missed him take a Vicodin or something.

    Grey's finale was better drama etc but sooo gorey! Although I did want to slap Amber and then be there for Meredith - she's trying to save the world as she knows it while that is happening :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah - No, I didn't realize equal ppl from Mercy & Grace died, LOL. I was just glad when the first chick from Mercy bit it. Who died from Grace? Kurev? I don't remember.

    Anyway, I was telling House to take the damned vicodin, LOL. Plus I really enjoyed the character of Lucas. He was funny. AND he wasn't afraid of House, like everyone else.

    We shall see, I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it wrong actually - Amber (Mercy) - died. Then it was Karev - injured but still alive (Grace), Percy (Mercy) - died, then McDreamy - I think - there were others but couldn't decipher - so two Mercy Westers died and two Seattle Grace were shot but fighting. I'm glad that Richard (Ex-Chief) stood up the gun man and poured away the vodka rather than drinking it - it showed who at the power and things like that)

    Lucas was a little annoying but I guess each to their own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog