Tuesday, February 03, 2009

All kinds of junk that I'm posting ahead of time

S

o I won't forget. :-)

High Fives from last week & this week or whatever. My folder is getting full, LOL. I think I was just in a "special" mood for the past week or so, so a lot of things that wouldn't ordinarily make me laugh or bookmark the post made the list. Not to take anything away from the peeps who did make the post.

Whatever. Here they be:

Skirmisher
Frozen Caribou
Best Product Discount in the Universe
Honest Personal Ad
Hot Chick Plays With A Ball In An Insane Manner


Obama Comics: Vol 1 No 2 - Who’s the Boss?
Kewl Stuff I Found: Oh Really?
Unlikely Oilfield Wife: Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?
The Why File: Shave the Baby!

Makes You Laugh: Crazy Japanese Gameshow, Mice Mating and Lost Dog
Starcasm: Where's the LaBeouf?
SpicyBugz World: How Do You Spot A Gay Terrorist?
Loud Noises, Big Plans!: Touching Costs Extra


Amy Oops: High Five Fail, Soap for Men and Not Welcome
Stories in Life: Priceless
Jokes @ jDonuts: Which is Worse?
Journal of a Rock Angel: The One that will make you smile


This weekend, I watched Kevin Hart: I'm a grown little man. I never knew he was this funny! I remember that he had a TV show for a minute and that I'd seen him on ComicView, but not much else.

His special on Comedy Central had me laughing so hard I was crying. I liked it better than Katt Williams' "Pimpin Pimpin" special.

Here's a clip:



The "Special" mood that I mentioned earlier had me ROTFLMFAO @ Kevin Hart and then seriously crying the next. I kept it under control because Evan was in the room with me. He thought I was just crying from laughing.

I need to go ahead and switch my anti-depressant NOW. I've know it for a while, but I hate going to the fucking doctor, LOL. *sigh* I'll make an appt for the next time he's in.

I'm switching back to ExForge or whichever one I loved so much but had to stop because it wasn't covered by my insurance. It's covered now, so YAY! I hope the effects lasts longer than 6 months, for real! I'm tired of having to switch my Anti Depressant so often. Fucking Multiple Sclerosis making my body react in insane ways to meds.

Did I tell you that I think IBUPROFEN is what's making me so sleepy? I get headaches, take Advil, pass out for 3 hours. ???

Nothing else has changed. I just finally put it together. So I can stop wasting my money on OTC sleeping pills trying to get to sleep. I'll just take Advil. It's not even Advil PM. Just regalurr ibuprofen.

Anyway, I noticed today that my ear percussion is gone.

All this health stuff is what made me decide to take the Stupid Blog Quiz. I don't think I'm a hypochondriac, but who knows?




You Are 20% Hypochondriac



While your physical health isn't always perfect, you don't freak out about it.

You know there's only so much you can do, and worrying doesn't change anything.



Anyway, here's one of my favorite clips from Katt Williams: Pimpin Pimpin


I'm out!


8 comments:

  1. Well precious one, you were fairly warned not to change your avatar. Now you must suffer the consequences.

    Expect the first spirit (the ghost of avatars past) at at the stoke of one, the second at the stroke of two, and the third at the stroke of.... um..... 3:11-ish.

    They will help you see the errors of your serendipity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... not serendipity.

    Caprice. Capriciousness. Yeah. That one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max - Did you actually go somewhere else and realize that serendipity was not the right word? There's a 7 minute difference between your comments.

    Because if you did, LMMFAO! That's priceless!

    I'm not changing the EC. You people (readers) like the screaming face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay then. But your follower thingy changed. Something changed.

    No, I didn't leave. It took me that long to think of another word. No it didn't. I don't remember. Don't change the subject.

    And, officially, it's the "startled" face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Kevin too and was also surprised that he was that funny. I wonder why we're so surprised. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max - When I'm "startled", my eyes open wide, but not my mouth.

    I don't know what changed, I haven't changed anything but the template...

    Shae - I don't know, LOL. Is it insulting or complimentary that we didn't realize he was that funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet if you were startled by a burglar in the middle of the night your mouth would be open.

    But enough of your mouth being open. Now I am off to Washington. I am behind in my taxes and the president has offered to make me assistant Treasury Secretary. My only fear is that I only owe $10,000. I will update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max - I think the burglar would be startled by me beating this shit out of him with my cane because I'd probably be wide awake since I only seem to sleep in the middle of the day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog