Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Poor people, fill out your 1040s this year!


got an Economic Stimulus Refund last year. I don't normally bother with filing taxes because my Disability Income is not taxable.

I decided to check to see if I could get another rebate this year because I thought I'd heard that President Bush's ES Refunds carried over to 2009 or something.

I'm getting a rebate this year!

I just went to TurboTax had my forms filled out for free!

I don't know if it would have E-filed for free, but I printed it out.

So if you got an Economic Stimulus Refund/Rebate in 2008, be sure to fill out your 1040 to see if you can get another one.

Popular Posts


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog