Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol SUCKS this season

I'm so OVER American Idol. I don't know if I'll ever watch it again.

Probably.

Because I LOVE the auditions.

But this season has been total crap.

Melinda is gone. I didn't really like her singing, but she IS better than Blake on his best day and her worst.

The Sanjaya thing went on too long.

The people voting are idiots.

What the hell?

I bought CDs by Ruben, Fantasia and Elliot (his new BIG teeth freak me out, LOL). I will not be buying a CD by anyone from this season.

Gross.

Anyway, after I watched "Notes from the Underbelly" to get over my pissosity about American Idol, I started visiting my favorite blogs. When I got to Hits & Mythses, I saw this:



Wheeeeeeee! I love seeing my blog in that Criteo (or whatever) blog roll. He's always the top link on mine. I don't know how they decide whose blog appears on there, but it's the first time I've seen my blog.

I know it's appearing on other blogs because I've seen the stats. I've gotten some visitors from that. (HI!)

I was really disappointed in House this week. Last week was SUCH a good show. Yesterday was just so-so. I'm over the Foreman thing. I don't care if he leaves. Just stop drawing it out.

*sigh*

I must have PMS.

I know because Hugh and I had an argument (in my head).

And my back is killing me.

And everything is pissing me off.

Sunday I stopped by Mommy Dearest's house so that Evan could give her the Mother's Day cards, flowers & the drawings he did for her of Al Green (He gave me 2 drawings of Hugh Laurie. He's so sweet. Evan - not Hugh, I'm still mad at him.)

Anyway

She gave me some religious card...

I'm not a religious person.

I believe in God. But I also believe He's going to send me to Hell so he's not my friend.

WTF was she thinking?

It was like

I can't even explain it.

It was the kind of card I would have expected from a Jehovah's Witness.

I'd tell you what it said but I set in on fire in the middle of the pentagram I drew on my back porch.

Does she know me at ALL???

*sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Just stopped to say hello. Thanks for the mention...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie! (walks, types and speaks softly)

    I'm sorry your not feeling well. I know who you're feeling. I think I'm PMSing, too.

    Oh well, the joys of "femalehood".

    Evan was so sweet to draw you pics of your "celebrity crush". You should post them!

    I never have been a big AI fan, so what the heck?

    The thing is, about being religion, it's been my experience that some people don't mean to use it as a "weapon". Some do, however. I know that's not what God has in mind when he tells us to be "witnesses". Anything can be a weapon, though.

    And about your pentagram, did you roast some marshmallows?

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont plan to even watch next year...i'm tired of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie - I don't have marshmallows. I'd be too tempted to make a mississippi mud cake with them.

    Beckii - I'm at least going to watch the auditions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog