Friday, May 23, 2008

High Five Friday - 5/23/08

H

ere are this week's High Fives:

Tales from the Tracks for this post.

Tomato.sosblog.com for the stupid movie blunders post.

Scott, for his post on Why Parents Drink.

Monkey Tale for his post about Body Odor.

The Why File because I never thought about the fact that McDondald's has different menus for different countries.

Mik for this post. :-)

Marylou because she was the ONLY PERSON who commented on my friend's story about his Urban Garden.

Lynne because I think the purse she made is spectacular! :-)

That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog