Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Help out my friend & get Entrecard Credits!

I

received an e-mail today from one of my peeps. He has an Urban Garden & CNN has shown some interest. What he needs is more comments on his story about it to convince CNN to be more interested.

So go read about it & make a lot of comments! 200 EC to the first 10 people who comment (with a real comment, no spam). Send me a message on Entrecard telling me your name (you'll have to create a profile at CNN.com) & about your comment and your Entrecard e-mail address.

Here's his original e-mail:

CNN has contacted me with possible interest in the Urban Garden, mission patches and all. It's almost a Recession Garden of sorts, a place of peace and calm in a crazy world. I posted a little "report" in iReport about it and they emailed me with interest. If y'all could comment to show "interest" that would be very helpful:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-23895

THANKS A TON!

rad
Russ



----------------
Now playing: Van Halen - Right Now
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog