Saturday, May 24, 2008

MD gave me a gift!


F

or no reason at all.

I called her Thursday to ask her to take the books back to the library.

MD - Why? What's wrong with you?
Me - Nothing. I just don't want to go.
MD - HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LMFAO! Ok, I'll be there after I eat lunch.
Me - Thanks!

Evan had had a half day (last day of school...*sob*) so she took him to her house after they dropped off the books.

I finally called and asked:

Me - Where's my boy?
MD - Boy? I don't know any boys. (She hates it when I call him "Boy")
Me - *sigh* Ok. Where is my son?
MD - Oh, he's right here eating dinner.
Me - What is he eating?
MD - WHY?
Me - Maybe I don't want him eating that at your house.
MD - Well you should have told him before he came over.
Me - You told him to eat before he came over so I didn't think you were going to cook anything!
MD - Oh. Well now you know to tell him not to eat anything at my house if you don't want him to eat.
Me - *long sigh* Well he needs to come home tonight because I need his help with something.

Anyway, when she brought him home, she also brought me a homemade hamburger cooked on the grill (Yum!) and this:



Ain't it purty? :-) It's a mother & child necklace in silver (I love silver!). I think she probably ordered it for herself but she didn't like it, so I got it, LOL. Whatever! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog