Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why I love the post office (sarcasm)

Feeling Normal

S

o, I told you I was waiting for HP to send me a box so I can ship my PC tower to them, right?

Well, the wonderful Postladyperson just left it outside my door.
The library only lets me use the pc for 30 minutes at a time.

There was no school yesterday because of the ice. So it could have been out there since Monday.

I hate it when they do that shit.

They do it all the geedee time. Leave packages between my screen door and the front door. They don't knock or anything.

If Evan doesn't go to school, I don't know anything about it because I don't use the frigging front door because the stairs out there don't have a railing and the last thing I need is to break a hip on the effing concrete out there.

Anyway.

I'm upset.

Because, even though this pc crashes unpredictably (pause to save my progress so far), at least I can use it. Kind of.

I don't like not having a computer, LOL.

Under the Dome by Stephen KingBut at least I'll be able to read Under the Dome. I bought it as a Christmas present to myself. 12/24 is about when the computer shit started happening and I haven't gotten more than 50 pages into it.

I remember the days when I would read a Stephen King book in 1 day. Harry Potter took a day & a half.

I should be ashamed.

Whatever.

Hewlett Packard better not keep my baby for long or I might have a breakdown.

The library only lets me use the pc for 30 minutes at a time. Who does that shit???

;-p


7 comments:

  1. Girl, we can not get USPS or UPS or FedEx or anyone else to knock on our door. Luckily I know when to expect things so I can check the front door after 3 or something, but if I don't that shit will sit outside for days because we don't use the front door.

    Anyway, I hope they return your baby to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to hear what you think about Under the Dome. I did love it. Although I really do think he could have shaved about 200 pgs. off.

    This coming from an unpublished author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Might" have a breakdown. Bahahaha Sweetie, you had a break with reality the day Ev was born. I know this because I have an Ev. And based on their similarities, you had to have the same experience. ;)

    Hang in there. School WILL resume...and HP WILL return your baby. I hope soon - for your sake. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least your postlady leaves it on your porch. Mine can't even bother to read the address and make sure it's the right porch. She has been two or three streets off before. I've learned to pay more for tracking on everything, when I have a choice, just so I know which day it was put on someone's porch and go hunt it down.

    Sorry about Under the Dome. It was a great book. I can understand why you'd be upset about not getting time to read it. Hopefully, you'll get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually our mail guys are okay, but lately I've been getting the notes in the mailbox to go pick up a parcel at the post office because they couldn't get an answer. This despite the fact we were both in the house and no one knocked on the door trying to deliver a parcel.

    I called to redeliver and got told because of fuel costs I, had to pick it up myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I whole heartedly agree with you on the Post Office! Even if you pay extra for Delivery Confirmation they will still leave it on your front porch! I'm sorry you are dealing with comp. problems however, the selfish side of me is very happy you are trudging through it and still posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are expecting a delivery, go check for it every once in a while! Argh!

    How come your new pc is crashing all the time anyway? (Don't make me go back and read your first post on this subject. :)

    Oh, wait. It runs Windows. Never mind.

    I hope you get it back this year. Missing you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog