Monday, January 25, 2010

TV Shows & Junk

Feeling Normal

S

o, I got my computer back last week. I don't remember the exact day. Ironically I was at the library using the computer the first time Fed-Ex tried to drop it off. So I kept my ass at home the next day, LOL. It took about 10 days total for them to get my pc, fix it & send it back to me.

So anyway, here's the report I got back:
PC Repair

I don't know WTF any of that means, all I know is that my computer doesn't flash the BSOD (blue screen of death) every 5 minutes. :-)

Anyway, I've been watching some new shows.

I had planned on posting about all of that, but my back has been killing me today. I'm wearing a Thermacare heat wrap AND I took some PMS medication (that works better for me than Tylenol or any other OTC pain med), so I don't think it's a good idea to sit here for hours posting.

I'll just name the show & let you know if I think you should watch it.

Let's Talk about Pep
(VH1)- They say it's Sex & the City for black people? I never watched SATC, so I don't know. But I think it's funny.
Men of a Certain Age (TNT)- Watch it. I love it.
Human Target (FOX)- Awesome. Watch it.
Frank the Entertainer (VH1)- I think I watched 2 episodes & realized I don't give a shit what that guy does. I mean, I only watched it because a) He sucked New York's toes & I wanted to know if he's always that freaky and 2) I really wanted to see how a dating show in some guy's parent's basement was going to work out. I just can't stand the voices of one of those bitches. And they ALL have huge noses. Those girls aren't cute. Frank isn't bad looking. But then...he fell in "love" with New York, so he clearly has no taste.
The Middle on ABCBetter off Ted (ABC)- Old show, but I still love it.
NCIS Los Angeles (CBS)- Love it. Watch it.
The Middle (ABC)- Hilarious! Definitely check it out. Modern Family & Cougar Town aren't bad either. But I only watch them because they don't compete with anything else on my DVR schedule.

That's all I can remember for now. I'm out!

----------------
Now playing: Black Eyed Peas - Imma Bee
via FoxyTunes


3 comments:

  1. It always makes me smile when your "Mood is Normal" - tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your back feels better soon. I'm about to take a hot shower hoping that it eases some of my discomfort. I haven't watched any of the shows you mentioned, but I may check out one or two.

    Good to hear your PC is back and fixed. LOL re: "BSOD (blue screen of death)." You're so funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog