Friday, January 08, 2010

I Hate Hewlett Packard

Feeling Homicidal

FUCKING BULLSHIT! I restored the computer from the discs HP sent me and I'm still getting the GD errors. I called India back & kind of went off and said I'm not doing another damned thing to this computer, You need to pick it up & fix it. I'm done trying to fix this shit. I think I scared the first dude I was talking to because he had me speak to his supervisor after him, LOL. I told him I wasn't mad at him (dude #1) but I am beyond frustrated with this situation. Bastids.

So they're sending a box, fed ex will pick up the piece of shit & I should get it back in 7-9 days. Also known as 2 fucking weeks.

I'd cry but I already took 2 fucking xanax today.

That is all.

See ya in February.

5 comments:

  1. You deserve better. Than a pc. I hope it all goes smoothly when it comes back.

    (I will blog for you in the meantime.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max - I swear to God if it isn't fixed when I get it back I'm taking it BACK to Wal-Mart and going to try and find a Mac. This is bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giiiiiiiirllll, you are having the same issues as I did with my original HP hunk of shit. If I had bought it from a store I most certainly would have taken it right back there. Instead I had to deal with HP.com jackasses.

    And for anyone else who might stumble across this post and comments, when HP tells you to do a system restore, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM.

    After a circle of nightmare bullshit, they eventually sent me a NEW computer because I refused to allow them to lead me through more steps to fixing it. And I didn't want the old one "fixed". So they sent me a box, and a new one at the same time so that I could transfer files and give them back their PoS.

    Oh, and I also filed a complaint with the BBB which seemed to help a bit too.

    Good luck girl, GOOOOOOOOOD LUCK!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already decided that if their "fix" doesn't work, I'm taking it back to Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooooooooo do I have a question for you LALA !
    come by my blog and see it on 01/13/10.

    hope you get your pc back working this time. but before you return it, come see my post. it will help your return. trust me. (wink*wink)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog