Friday, January 08, 2010

I Hate Hewlett Packard

Feeling Homicidal

FUCKING BULLSHIT! I restored the computer from the discs HP sent me and I'm still getting the GD errors. I called India back & kind of went off and said I'm not doing another damned thing to this computer, You need to pick it up & fix it. I'm done trying to fix this shit. I think I scared the first dude I was talking to because he had me speak to his supervisor after him, LOL. I told him I wasn't mad at him (dude #1) but I am beyond frustrated with this situation. Bastids.

So they're sending a box, fed ex will pick up the piece of shit & I should get it back in 7-9 days. Also known as 2 fucking weeks.

I'd cry but I already took 2 fucking xanax today.

That is all.

See ya in February.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog