Friday, June 06, 2008

High Five Friday - 6/6/08

Hello!

Here are this week's High Fives. Some are left over from last week because with all the effing remodeling NOT going on in my house, I haven't really been in the mood to blog. :-( Just in case you are wondering: NO, the cabinet is NOT up & the hole is still there. Yes, I'm still brushing my teeth in the bathtub, and YES, I refilled my xanax prescription...

Entyway, here be the ^5s. :-)

Wordscrawl. Because I found the Wacky News entertaining in addition to wacky.

JDonuts for the Terrible Resort Name because it cracked me the eff up!

On the Bricks because I enjoyed learning new & legal ways to get revenge. :-)

The Why File for The Most Bizarre Mugshots Ever. That first guy looks like Voldemort!

Skirmisher because I'd never seen Rubik's Cubes used in this way before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog