Thursday, June 05, 2008

Set your DVRs!!!

L

ast year, I wrote about the BEST Dr. Who episode I'd ever seen.

That was way back in September, 2007. I still have it saved on my DVR because we (Evan and I) still watch it sometimes.

It's coming on again this Friday, June 6 on Sci-Fi at 6am EST/5am CST. Record it. (Or watch it, if you happen to be up.)

When I looked for that old post, I found that Wikipedia has some info about the episode. Apparently, the writer of that episode has won several awards for it so it isn't just me who thinks that episode is da bomb. ;-)

Seriously. Set your DVR!

**Update** I'm republishing this in case anyone didn't read my blog on 6/2/08**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog