Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 5/22/08


F

or this Thursday 13, I thought I'd give you 13 of my favorite "Houseisms". :-)

  1. I had a heart attack this morning. I can't do any more drugs 'til at least lunch.

  2. A blowup doll would be more useful; and yes, that's the first time I've implied something negative about a blowup doll.

  3. You gonna trust me? I lie about everything.

  4. If I were kidding, I’d dress like you.

  5. Someone’s gonna be miserable sometime. Accept it. That’s how I stay so happy.

  6. People don’t learn; people don’t change. But you did. You’re a freak.

  7. Thing is, hope’s for sissies.

  8. You wanna know every place your mom’s thumb has been?

  9. Lies are like children: they’re hard work, but it’s worth it because the future depends on them.

  10. My eyes look better in rooms with summer colors.

  11. Does my breath smell bated to you?

  12. Oh God, I’m tired of hearing that argument. I don’t have to go to Detroit to know it smells.

  13. I’m a jerk to everyone. Best way to protect yourself from lawsuits.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog