Thursday, May 22, 2008

My mouse is broken again?


T

oday (Wednesday) Evan told me that the mouse was broken.

It's one of those optical thingees with a red light that shines underneath. The light was not on. I was enjoying Odd Hours & I just told him to re-start the computer.

Didn't work.

A while ago I restarted the computer and now it's working...

I don't know what that boy does when he's on the computer, but I think Lucy (That's what I just decided to name my mouse...deal with it!) needed a break.

I hope she doesn't need any more breaks.

I can do some things without the mouse, but I can't drop cards without the mouse.

Not without a lot of work.

And you know I'm lazy.

I'm sleepy.

Night!


----------------
Now playing: Robyn - Cobrastyle
via FoxyTunes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog