Thursday, May 22, 2008

My mouse is broken again?


T

oday (Wednesday) Evan told me that the mouse was broken.

It's one of those optical thingees with a red light that shines underneath. The light was not on. I was enjoying Odd Hours & I just told him to re-start the computer.

Didn't work.

A while ago I restarted the computer and now it's working...

I don't know what that boy does when he's on the computer, but I think Lucy (That's what I just decided to name my mouse...deal with it!) needed a break.

I hope she doesn't need any more breaks.

I can do some things without the mouse, but I can't drop cards without the mouse.

Not without a lot of work.

And you know I'm lazy.

I'm sleepy.

Night!


----------------
Now playing: Robyn - Cobrastyle
via FoxyTunes


Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog