Sunday, January 13, 2008

I love Big Band!

I was watching Rose Red yesterday. Captions on.

One of the things about Closed Captioning that I adore is that when music starts (usually), they tell you the name of the song.

I've heard a lot of Moonlight Serenade on movies and tv, but I didn't know what it was called.

Now I know. The Glen Miller Orchestra.

I've always liked big band music. I think that's why I like Harry Connick Jr. He sounds like Big Band to me.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

I can always find cool music in Stephen King Movies/Miniseries. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Glen Miller Orchestra - Sing Sing Sing
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Glenn Miller - Moonlight Serenade
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog