Sunday, January 13, 2008

I love Big Band!

I was watching Rose Red yesterday. Captions on.

One of the things about Closed Captioning that I adore is that when music starts (usually), they tell you the name of the song.

I've heard a lot of Moonlight Serenade on movies and tv, but I didn't know what it was called.

Now I know. The Glen Miller Orchestra.

I've always liked big band music. I think that's why I like Harry Connick Jr. He sounds like Big Band to me.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

I can always find cool music in Stephen King Movies/Miniseries. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Glen Miller Orchestra - Sing Sing Sing
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Glenn Miller - Moonlight Serenade
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog