Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whatever

Earlier this week, I ordered my birthday present from Mommy Dearest (Jeeves & Wooster), Lego Star Wars & Apocalypto.

Tuesday I think.

Today we got Star Wars. Nothing else. :-(

Anyway, Evan finished THE WHOLE GAME. It only took him a couple of hours.

I think this Star Wars game is harder than SW: The Original Trilogy.

There are some things I like about it. Like Yoda has a "hoverround" in this one so he's not so freaking slow. JarJar Binks & some other characters have a super high jump (which would be useful in the other game).

But I don't like anything else about it.

It's extremely hard to get TJS (True Jedi Status) because there just aren't that many studs & there's no x2,x4,x8,x10 extra, so no shortcuts to getting TJS. And all of the levels are sooooooooo loooooooooooooong.

I won't be playing that one as much as I play SW:TOT.

I can't wait for Jeeves & Wooster. WTF???? The other things I ordered were shipped before Star Wars, but I'll probably get them Monday.

Anyway, I just watched Moonlight Episode 104 online. Last week, the DVR recorded The Dog Whisperer instead of Moonlight. Which is stupid, because TDW comes on multiple times on Friday night & Moonlight only comes on once.

Whatever. I have rectified the situation.

I think I'm going to play some Star Wars now that The Boy is asleep.

He drives me crazy when we play together. He just wants to shoot crap. I want to get all the mini kits and True Jedi Status.

Which is why I end up playing when he's in bed or at school.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog