Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whatever

Earlier this week, I ordered my birthday present from Mommy Dearest (Jeeves & Wooster), Lego Star Wars & Apocalypto.

Tuesday I think.

Today we got Star Wars. Nothing else. :-(

Anyway, Evan finished THE WHOLE GAME. It only took him a couple of hours.

I think this Star Wars game is harder than SW: The Original Trilogy.

There are some things I like about it. Like Yoda has a "hoverround" in this one so he's not so freaking slow. JarJar Binks & some other characters have a super high jump (which would be useful in the other game).

But I don't like anything else about it.

It's extremely hard to get TJS (True Jedi Status) because there just aren't that many studs & there's no x2,x4,x8,x10 extra, so no shortcuts to getting TJS. And all of the levels are sooooooooo loooooooooooooong.

I won't be playing that one as much as I play SW:TOT.

I can't wait for Jeeves & Wooster. WTF???? The other things I ordered were shipped before Star Wars, but I'll probably get them Monday.

Anyway, I just watched Moonlight Episode 104 online. Last week, the DVR recorded The Dog Whisperer instead of Moonlight. Which is stupid, because TDW comes on multiple times on Friday night & Moonlight only comes on once.

Whatever. I have rectified the situation.

I think I'm going to play some Star Wars now that The Boy is asleep.

He drives me crazy when we play together. He just wants to shoot crap. I want to get all the mini kits and True Jedi Status.

Which is why I end up playing when he's in bed or at school.

That is all.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog