Sunday, September 23, 2007

This weekend

First, yes I saw Hugh Laurie on The Tonight Show this Friday. I thought he looked yummy & laughed like a schoolgirl because he was so funny.

See the interview for yourself (as long as it's up, there are probably some copyright infringement issues so it will be taken down.)

Part 1 & Part 2

Second, my air conditioner has been leaking onto my carpet. Which brings me to...

Third, I got a new landlord. I didn't even know the last one left. I think she lasted 6 months.

So I left a message for her (the old LL) on Friday. Today the new dude stopped by.

He claims that I will be getting a new air conditioning unit, a new water heater, new cabinets & some other new shit.

He said he's been pissed off looking at all the apartments & seeing how some people (like me) have been neglected.

I'm fine being neglected. As long as shit works & the landlord leaves me alone, I'm cool. I don't give a shit about new cabinets. Honestly, I don't want all those strangers in my apartment.

Whatever, all the landlords have promised me repairs that never happen. I planned on moving so I really didn't give a shit.

Anyway, after the new LL left, I changed some crap on my blog. Now I'm tired.

Goodnight!

----------------
Now playing: Usher - Yeah
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog