Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Image Meme



There's all kinds of stuff out there with my name. I always knew about The Angelika in New York. I didn't know there was one in Dallas too. I wonder how they pronounce it? Probably like Angelica. :-(

Anyway, I found a couple of models with my name too. But I'm not 5'10, white & Anorexic so I didn't include them, LOL.

I found this "meme" at Mother's Home. She said you could tag yourself. So I did because I'm avoiding housework. :-)

The Rules
1) Go to Google.
2) Click on Google images.
3) Type in your name and search.
4) Re post (w/ a link) the picture of the oddest, craziest, strangest, coolest, oldest, etc. person that shares your name. Post multiples if you find a few you like.
5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people.

I'm not tagging anyone. I hate that. So if you want to participate, leave a comment.

----------------
Now playing: Angie Stone - I Wish I Didn't Miss You
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Great - off to link to you now...
    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - commented on the wrong post, didn't I. Must comment on "paper" here, then - great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog