Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday Memeage

Manic Monday

You’ve won $100,000 – but have to give it all away. To which charity or institution would you donate it?
I'd start a scholarship fund for my old HS. Maybe then the girls would want to be something other than mothers & nurses.

What do you think is the most soothing sound?
Rain

Does time heal all wounds? No

Monday Madness


1. What was your biggest challenge this past week?
Um...sucking up all the water from my carpet every 2 hours so we wouldn't be walking in a swamp.

2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week? Cooking dinner almost every night instead of having TV Dinners or pizza.

3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week? I saw Hugh Laurie on The Tonight Show.

4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week? Seeing Hugh Laurie on The Tonight Show.

Monday's a Bitch


Random Joy
1.Which category of Trivial Pursuit would you say you're most knowledgeable in? I don't remember the categories, but I always wanted green, LOL.

2.Did you go to your High School Prom? What was it like? Yes. Loud & not at all my type of music.

3.If you were one of the five senses which would you be? Hearing.

4.Have you ever gone downhill skiing? Nope.

5.What's your favourite kind of nut? Sunflower seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog