Monday, June 04, 2007

Stuff & Thangs

You never know who's reading your blog.

I just got a comment today from the director of digital marketing at TBS. Because I blogged about Tyler Perry's House of Payne....

Freaky. I feel like Big Brother is watching me.

Anyway, I bought 4 movies yesterday. The Devil Wears Prada, Rocky Balboa, Borat & Stranger than Fiction. The only one I'd seen is Borat.

Rocky was good. Better than I thought. But I was watching it thinking "How did Rocky get smart? He was stupid in the first movie, and now we're supposed to believe he's intelligent after he's had his head bashed in dozens of times?"

The Devil Wears Prada was good too. Not exactly what I expected. Whoever wrote this seems like she totally worships fashion. Anna Wintour is probably her idol. I couldn't help but scoff when "The Devil" began explaining why fashion is so important. To the world. But whatever, the movie was good even though I totally disagree with that point of view.

Evan watched Stranger than Fiction. I fell asleep.

This weekend I watched a marathon of "Ultimate Fighter" on Spike. Interesting show. This was the 155 lb division. One guy is 6'4" or something. And he's 155 lbs. Ew.

Men are weird.

For some of them, fighting is their life.

I've never really paid any particular attention to my ears before, other than putting on earrings I never even think about them. But I saw several of these fighters with cauliflower ear.

This could be avoided by NOT fighting, LOL. It's one of the first things they teach you when you go to school.

I realize that there are female boxers/fighters too. Which confuses me even more. Like Layla Ali (or whatever). She's cute! Why take a chance on having your face fucked up if you don't have to? Getting hit in the head over and over is not good for your brain either.

Insanity.

I watched Pirate Master. Stupid Survivor on a boat. I won't watch it again.

Hell's Kitchen season premier is tonight. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Can't wait to see it. :-)

The Memes:

Manic Monday

1. How do you learn best? Watch and learn? Participation? Reading directions or technical manuals?
I learn best by doing. I hate reading directions. I prefer trial & error, LOL.

2. Is one of your senses more highly developed than another? If so, which one?
Even though I'm half deaf, I'd still say my hearing.

3. Summer is almost upon us here in the northern hemisphere. What says summer to you? The effing heat.

Monday Music Mambo
List five songs you would enjoy on "repeat"

1. Justa Interlude - Heavy D. It's just an interlude. 66 seconds. But I love it to death.
2. You can do it - Ice Cube
3. Atomic Dog - George Clinton
4. Don't Leave Me - Blackstreet
5. Cup of Life (Spanish) - Ricky Martin

5 comments:

  1. You never do know who is reading your blog. I know I've been surprised. The all-knowing Google is what I call it.

    My hearing is going, but I'm glad my other senses are great. I must listen to my iPod too loud.

    I take it you don't like summer? I love it hot!

    Thanks for playing Manic Monday and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That be a surprising comment to get. I forgot the heat on my Manic Monday post. I don't know how I did that since I've already been complaining about the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, never heard of these songs, either. Although, I have heard of Ice Cube and Ricky Martin...

    Just not my "peeps" I guess. Thanks for stopping by The Daily Snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answer about the heat... LOL
    http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=33

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog