Thursday, May 31, 2007

I think I can smell everything

Even the stuff I DON'T WANT TO SMELL.

For instance, I knew I didn't like the taste of our tap water, but for the past couple of days I can SMELL the chlorine. It's like bleach it's so strong.

I live in a rural part of the country. I usually don't smell farms until I get right near the cows. Now when I go outside, it stinks. :-(

And Evan's breath. Lordamercy. LMAO. He needs some Breath Assure or something.

And I've been having odd dreams. Which isn't really unusual, but I've been having more than usual.

The other day I had a dream and Dr. Cameron (from House, MD) was in it and said "I've been medically edutized."

???

The dreams the kind where I wake up and have to ask Evan if something actually happened and suffer his "Are you insane?" look before he says "Nooooooooo" like I'm mentally challenged.

So besides the smelling.

Everything tastes wrong.

I'd gotten used to my dead taste buds. Now everything is just wrong. Like Reese's Fast Break bars taste salty. And some cheap cereal I got tastes burnt. The only thing that really tastes good is pretzels. But the upside to that is that I'm not stuffing myself because everything tastes wrong.

The watermelon gum I got tastes like shit. Half of the Dum Dum lollipops I got taste gross. :-(

I want my old dead tastebuds back.

Chantix is a miracle. Really. Right now I feel like I could stop taking it and not smoke again. Not feel the need to smoke, you know? And I'm not nearly as bitchy as I thought I'd be.

Evan must agree. He's been here since Sunday and hasn't asked to call his Nana to tell her I'm being mean once, LOL.

What else?

My back is killing me again. Right up my spine. From my hips to mid back. So I'm back on the damned heating pad.

Whatever.

I'm out.

3 comments:

  1. An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters
    Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays.
    http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
    Thanks and peace!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I need this miracle sense enhancing drug!
    Maybe l'll stop eating such crap

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you're smelling stuff better because of your smoking being lessened.

    Since your sinsuses are clearer, you actually are able to "smell" better

    What do ya think?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog