Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

Daily...

1. How many hours of sleep do you get and is it enough?
Since I've been taking this Chantix, it seems like I fall asleep all the time. Which is great! Nice change. But it's too much, LOL.

2. How many times do you get angry/upset and is it too much?
Daily? I don't get angry or upset daily. Most stuff just isn't a big enough deal to get me upset. If I had to deal with the public everyday, I'd probably get ticked off a lot more often.

And have a lot more to blog about...

3. How often do you drink caffeine and is it too much?
Rarely. If I drink caffeine in the hopes that it will keep me awake, it waits until about 11 pm to kick in. If I drink it because I like whatever flavor beverage I'm drinking, I usually overdo it and get zero sleep for 3 days. Not even a nap. Like Mooolatta Chills from Dairy Queen. Those are D-lishus.

4. How often do you use your cell phone and does it distract from your responsibilities?
Rarely. No. I don't like talking on the phone. I only have a cell phone because 1) I might have to call 911 one day and 2) it keeps Mommy Dearest from stopping by so often to "make sure you haven't killed the boy".

5. How much time do you spend on the Internet and is it too much?
Lately, not much. When school is in session I spend a lot more time online because they boy isn't here aggravating me to death. During school, yes, I spend too much time online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog