Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thirteen Shows I'm looking forward to this summer

I don't know if they'll all be back on. I don't know if I'll like them all because I haven't seen all of them yet. They're in no particular order. And I don't know if there are 13 of them...

1. Tyler Perry's House of Payne
Premiers on June 5th on TBS. I love Tyler Perry. I just saw an ad for it today. I didn't know Madea was going to be in it. But that's probably just a guest spot. I hope it's good. Anyway, I took the quiz. I'm like Pops. :-)
Which House of Payne character are you? quiz on tbs.com

I see that that say's it's premiering 6/21. But the commercial I saw TODAY (from Chattanooga's TBS) said 6/5. Check your local listings.

2. Top Chef on Bravo. I love cooking shows. I get a lot of ideas from them. :-)
3. Hell's Kitchen. I don't know if it's coming back. I hope so. That BRITISH dude is such an ass! I'd go to jail if I were a contestant on that show. Gordon Ramsey, that's his name.
4. Nip/Tuck on FX
5. On the Lot on Fox. I'll watch it once to see if I think I'll like it.
6. Project Runway on Bravo. I have a love/hate relationship with the show. The judges ALWAYS keep the crazy guy on. I totally hated Santino in his season. I mean, his designs. His imitations of Tim Gunn were hilarious. :-)
7. So you think you can dance on Fox. I love it. From the auditions to the finale.
8. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List on Bravo
9. Last Comic Standing on NBC
10. Doctor Who on Sci-Fi
11. The 4400 on USA
12. Dead Zone on USA
13. Monk on USA

As you can see, I'm not a Reality TV hater. I'm just a dating show, dancing with celebrities, extreme makeover (people or houses) hater. :-)

5 comments:

  1. I think Hell's Kitchen is coming back in June...check the Fox website for details. I can't wait...I love that show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the music...I hate that I like ANY of those songs, too! (yeah and you're SO RIGHT about Diddy, too!)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share a love for A LOT of the same shows. I'm looking forward to most of the ones on your list!!

    Julie
    http://jvdhj.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Monk..and I'd add Psych to my list...oh and since you don't have comments on your Top 5..There's one Jessica Simpson song that I like ...It's a ballad on her first album...but I like the remix dance version...I can't remember what it's called though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelika,

    Thanks for blogging about Tyler Perry's House of Payne.

    Check out the newest sneak peek of the show on TBS.com.
    http://www.tbs.com/video/0,,110825,00.html

    If you need anything else or have any questions of concerns, let me know.

    Seth Miller
    Director, Digital Marketing
    TBS/TNT/TCM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog