Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thirteen Shows I'm looking forward to this summer

I don't know if they'll all be back on. I don't know if I'll like them all because I haven't seen all of them yet. They're in no particular order. And I don't know if there are 13 of them...

1. Tyler Perry's House of Payne
Premiers on June 5th on TBS. I love Tyler Perry. I just saw an ad for it today. I didn't know Madea was going to be in it. But that's probably just a guest spot. I hope it's good. Anyway, I took the quiz. I'm like Pops. :-)
Which House of Payne character are you? quiz on tbs.com

I see that that say's it's premiering 6/21. But the commercial I saw TODAY (from Chattanooga's TBS) said 6/5. Check your local listings.

2. Top Chef on Bravo. I love cooking shows. I get a lot of ideas from them. :-)
3. Hell's Kitchen. I don't know if it's coming back. I hope so. That BRITISH dude is such an ass! I'd go to jail if I were a contestant on that show. Gordon Ramsey, that's his name.
4. Nip/Tuck on FX
5. On the Lot on Fox. I'll watch it once to see if I think I'll like it.
6. Project Runway on Bravo. I have a love/hate relationship with the show. The judges ALWAYS keep the crazy guy on. I totally hated Santino in his season. I mean, his designs. His imitations of Tim Gunn were hilarious. :-)
7. So you think you can dance on Fox. I love it. From the auditions to the finale.
8. Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List on Bravo
9. Last Comic Standing on NBC
10. Doctor Who on Sci-Fi
11. The 4400 on USA
12. Dead Zone on USA
13. Monk on USA

As you can see, I'm not a Reality TV hater. I'm just a dating show, dancing with celebrities, extreme makeover (people or houses) hater. :-)

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog