Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Memes


1. How poor are they who have not patience! But even poorer are those who've never tasted raw cookie dough!

2. All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: Nausea, Heart Burn, Indigestion, Upset Stomach, Diarrhea, PMS or Thirst.

3. It's the friends that don't stop by unannounced that I value most.

4. Hate Target, love Wal-mart.

5. Everything has its place but not everyone sees it because they don't bother to LOOK even though you tell them exactly where to look because they want to drive you crazy.

6. I don't give a damn for a man that can only drink beer & fart.

7. The advantage of a bad memory is that you don't remember the murders you've committed bad things you've done.



Now and always

1. What was on your mind yesterday?
I don't remember! I've slept since then...

2. What is on your mind today?
Evan. He got up at 3 AM and took a breathing treatment, and then took one before he went to school. Today is "Field Day", which is like an all day play period. He said "It figures that the one day I want to go to school, I feel bad." :-( I hope he makes it ok.

3. Do you like bonfires? Never been to one.

4. Do you believe in the paranormal? Yes.

5. Can you swim? Yes. Well, I can get to the edge of the pool before drowning. It's not pretty, but it works, LOL.




Top 5 On Friday

Top Five Songs you love from artists you hate
*sigh* I am embarassed to admit that I listen to ANY of these freaks. :-(

1. I'm a Slave 4 U - Britney Spears (whore)
2. Last Night - Diddy (the most narcissistic man EVER)
3. Bad Mamma Jamma - Foxy Brown (disgusting kurva)
4. The Jumpoff - Lil Kim (Ex-con děvka)
5. With You - Jessica Simpson (I hate that I like ANY of her songs. I hate that I watched her freaking show. I hate her dad. I hate that she left Nick, even though he deserves better. Dumb bitch.)

Thanks to Sue for providing me some Czech words to use so I didn't have to keep saying WHORE.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog