Monday, May 21, 2007

Random

First, Desperate Housewives.

Did Edie really kill herself on Desperate Housewives? Somehow, I doubt it. I think it's some kind of ploy to get Carlos back.

WTF is wrong with Lynette? She acts like she's going to be able to have chemo & go on with her life as usual. Like nothing will change except she'll go bald. She's not dealing with this. I don't think she's accepted her diagnosis.

How long will Gabby stay married to that ASS? Not long. I wonder how it will end? :-) I can't wait.

Second, I had MEAT yesterday.

I mean real MEAT. Not just seafood. Not chicken. BEEF. Sometimes, when I get PMS, I crave red meat instead of chocolate.

Anyway, I used some "House Seasoning" (Paula Deen's recipe. Equal parts salt - I like kosher salt, garlic powder and black pepper) on a steak & cooked it on the George Foreman for 3 minutes.

Oh.My.God. I'd forgotten how GOOD steak is, LOL. And I couldn't find my A1 sauce, so I used some Chipotle Tobasco sauce. It was so freaking good!!! I might go back to the store today and get another steak, LOL.

And some chocolate. And gum. Lots of gum.

Third, I was blog hopping today.

A lot of people have pics of their kids in bathing suits. It got me thinking.

I just wonder if they think about all the pedophiles out there.

I remember one summer I was at the pool with Evan and some girl's stupid ass mother had sent her to the pool in her underwear.

Yeah.

So after she got wet, you could see everything.

????

There are at least 3 registered sex offenders within a mile of me.

I know you can't live your life being paranoid about shit that could happen. But it doesn't mean you can allow yourself or your children to be oblivious to the realities of life.

There are pedophiles.
There are probably some living in YOUR TOWN.
Bad things happen to good people.

*sigh*

That is all.

For now.

4 comments:

  1. I am going to start a show called "Desperate TV Viewers!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ russ' comment.

    That'd be a good show!:)I know I;ll be on there! (especially for LOST)

    Sex offenders scare the "you know what" outta me. I don't have babies yet, but if I did, I'd be one of those over-protective moms, just for that reason.

    The Hubby tells me not to post pictures of us on my blog. He thinks something bad might happen, and sometimes, I think he's right..... *sigh*

    Just please be sure Evan ALWAYS knows who's and what's going on around him. I HATE it, absolutely HATE it, when a child is used in any way, EPECIALLY that way.

    Stuff like this makes me wonder if Mike and I should even try to bring another person into this
    !$%#ed up world.

    p.s. I'm a vegetarian, but I make steaks for Mike. I think I'm going to make him one for supper following your method. I'll call it the "Angelika Steak". Bet he'll LOVE it!

    Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i've thought about pedophiles when i posted pics of hannah in her bathing suit. but then i thought i can't really control this stuff. you know? whether they see her in a bathing suit or just see her in her clothes...i dont think it matters. i think if they're a perv they'll be one regardless of what she's wearing. and i can't just NOT post pics of her in my blog because you know me and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie - I don't know about regular salt (besides the fact that it's saltier), but kosher salt puts a nice brown crust on the meat. Be sure to coat the meat well. More than you think you should put. Don't just sprinkle it on, IOW.

    3 minutes is good for a rare steak. Cook it longer if he likes it medium or well done. And it depends on the thickness of the meat. Mine was about 1 inch.

    Becky - I was concerned that you would think this was about you or Hannah specifically.

    But if you look at these mommy blogs, you'll see the pics all over the place.

    So, I'm happy to see you took it in perspective. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog