Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I have said today.

I don't think I've said 13 things yet. Do posts count?

1. Make sure you turn the water all the way off after you take a shower!

2. Good God, you stink.

3. What do you want to watch?

4. Turn the TV off before you leave.

5. Make sure you've turned off the air.

6. Check and make sure the water is OFF. I pay for that water. (And it STILL wasn't all the way off?!?!?!)

I haven't said anything else yet, LOL.

But here's what I predict.

7. Check the mail.

8. Do you have any homework?

9. Don't take your shoes off, we're going to Wal-mart.

10. Go see if they have a cart on the other side.

11. Go get some skim milk.

12. I don't have McDonald's money.

13. Make sure you put ALL the frozen stuff in the freezer.



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you still. Thanks for commenting on my TT13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have your kids pretty well figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I say "Good God, you stink!" just about every day!

    tee hee,

    Wishy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good T13 reminder post.

    Thanks for drop by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding you to my list of blogs to read daily! I just got up, so I haven't said anything yet, but I can predict:

    "Feed the dog"
    "Empty the dishwasher"
    (My children are certain that they live in a state of indentured servitude with all these chores!)
    "We're leaving in five minutes."
    "Yes, you have to wear shoes."
    "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

    OK, I can't waste it because this might be the inspiration for next week's TT if you will give me grant me license to your intellectual property!!!

    Given your great TT this week, I think you might enjoy this from a few weeks ago:

    http://dibookblogetc.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/03/thursday_thirte_2.html

    13 Questions to Determine if you are Smarter than a 5th Grader's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog