Friday, April 13, 2007

What I did on Thursday

After Evan got home, we went to Wal-Mart.

I never go anywhere else, LOL.

We bought the double feature Bad Boys & Bad Boys II. I didn't like the first one. But since I haven't seen it since it was first released on VHS, I might feel differently about it.

Then I was creating a paper pack (scrabooking stuff) and when I was done, I turned on the TV.

The good thing about DVR is that it has a memory. I saw the last 30 seconds of a new show "Notes from the Underbelly" and I liked it, so I recorded that episode. Then I watched it. I liked all of it. It was funny. So I have a new series I'll be watching for a while. Provided that it isn't canceled after 3 episodes. (I think my next Thursday 13 will be canceled TV shows that I liked.)

What else did I do?

I don't remember.

Fried some chicken for dinner. I don't put any batter or whatever on it. I just fry it naked. Then drown it in Texas Pete. It's the closest thing I can get to the good Hot Wings I used to get when I lived in Tuscaloosa,AL.

The Boy fell asleep at 7:30 or something!!! I kept yelling "Are you asleep?" and he'd say "No"

See, I tape a lot of crap on DVR. Mainly so that I can watch TV when I'm up until 5 am, or when nothing else is on TV. One of the shows I tape now is "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I used to tape Angel, but I've seen every episode twice so I started taping Buffy. Anyway, he saw one episode and since then he's been saying "Don't delete it until I watch it." *sigh*

So when he gets home, after homework, I make him watch the shows he doesn't want me to delete. Right now that's Buffy and Bernie Mac. So he was falling asleep during Buffy, but he wouldn't admit it. I KNEW he was asleep when Buffy & Angel kissed and he didn't say anything.

I told him to go to bed.

At 8:42. He didn't even argue.

He usually HAS to stay down here until it's 9:00 on the dot. Like he's being cheated out of something really good if he misses 2 minutes of commercials.

I wonder what he did at school to make him so tired today?

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. For your insomniac viewing pleasure, may I suggest DVR-ing repeat episodes of Scrubs....very funny to go back and see the early seasons.

    For your list of canceled shows, my husband and I are STILL mourning the cancellation of Sports Night (with Peter Berg and Felicity Huffman). And I think that was canceled in about 2001!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mad about "Me and the Boys" with Steve Harvey. It was canceled in 1995, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog