Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday Madness

Television

1. Currently, what television commercial is your least favorite?
I don't watch commercials now that I have DVR. I rarely watch "live" tv just so that I don't have to watch commercials. PBS is the only thing I watch "live".

2. And which commercial is your most favorite?



I saw this commercial one day when I was about to start watching something recorded. I think I rewound and watched it about 3 times, LOL. I love it!

3. Of the sitcoms that are on during "prime time" how many do you watch on a regular basis? Please share.
Notes from the Underbelly - ABC
I record "Everybody Hates Chris" (WB)for The Boy, but I don't normally watch it.
I also record "Til Death" (Fox) for The Boy. Sometimes I watch it. But I'm not upset if I miss it, either.

I think that's it? Comedy is not my favorite genre.

4. Is there a television series that you enjoy watching that is ending this season?
Not that I know of... It wouldn't be unusual for me to start watching a TV show once I know it's ending. That's when I started watching "Everybody loves Raymond" and I liked it a lot! (It's on all the time in syndication.)

5. Is there any type of program you'd like to see more of on television?

Absolutely Fabulous. We need another CSI, LOL. CSI:Shreveport... ;-p

6. Is there any type of program you'd like to see less of on television?
ALL of the effing gone without a trace type of stuff. Law & Order.

7. Is there a series that is no longer aired that you wish would come back?

Homefront. But all those people are on various other shows now. One of them is Gabby's fiance on Desperate Housewives. He's cute.

8. Do you watch re-runs of anything on television?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sometimes Bernie Mac. If I see that "Everybody Loves Raymond" is the one when Deborah had PMS, I watch it. :-) 24. I think I missed a season somewhere. So I have to watch until I see that "day".

8 comments:

  1. "Raymond" cracks me up too.

    Have a great week.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD! I LOVE that amp'd mobile commerical. I forgot about it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I watched it on your blog, like, three times. Congratulations, you are my new hero!

    About the Truman show thing, I didn't mean that they are doing a reality show about it, but it would be a neat idea, huh?

    I was just saying that there seems to be more reality shows since that movie came out....sorry I was kinda hard to understand....

    Thanks for your comment, though! Happy Monday! You, by the way, ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angelika. Thanks for sharing the video clip. That commercial is so funny. I watched it three times too. :)

    Thanks for visiting my MM. I admit, I still like hearing news about actors/actresses but I just don't like hearing private things about them that people have no business reporting about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that commercial..too funny!!! gotta love Raymond. That is still one of my favorites.
    Thanks for visiting. Have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for sharing the video. It was really funny!

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, I came here through one of the technorati favoutites exchange websites. I have fav'd you at technorati and was wondering if you would fav me back :-)

    My technorati url:
    http://technorati.com/faves?add=http://indiapr.blogspot.com
    My technorati id: hobbit

    thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss watching PBS. I also like watching Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs whenever the girls let me watch anything other than their favorite Japanese anime ¬_¬ lol

    Meowminx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL of the effing gone without a trace type of stuff.

    Hahaha!

    And yes, why not CSI:Manila. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog