Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My back

It HURTS.

Really bad.

Saturday we went to the Annual Cornbread Festival.

I couldn't even walk around and take pictures. Mostly I just sat on a bench and people watched.

Mommy Dearest didn't take any pictures either, even though I handed her the camera and said "Take pictures of Evan."

???

*sigh*

I can see why people become drug addicts.

I want an epidural for my back.

I'm tired of laying on the geedee heating pad all the time.

The only GOOD thing about this is that Evan is learning how to cook. So far he's made Tuna Casserole (I supervised the measuring), brownies (again, I supervised), and he deep fried some chicken tonight (With supervision. I don't want any of you people thinking I send my son into the kitchen to mess with 300 degree oil and just expect that he/the house won't be set on fire.)

He seems to like cooking.

LMFAO!

I remember when I was his age and my father said "I bet you can't make a good cup of coffee."

I made his coffee from then on. He tricked me!

Poor Evan.

He doesn't realize what he's doing, LOL.

Anyway, I'm going back to the heating pad.

5 comments:

  1. Your a Winner. Write your Blogexplosion
    user name on my comments and I'll transfer your credits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (is that comment spam? Be careful!)

    Sorry about your back! But verrrrrry sneaky about the cooking! It IS a life skill, so it's not like you're tricking him into rubbing your feet (though that could be considered a life skill, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart..er...back!

    I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I do, however, want some of Evan's brownies...YUM!

    It's a shame mommys have to "feel bad" to get their "yunguns" to cook and such...Ah, the joys of motherhood!

    The best thing for a back is just what you're doing. Resting and alternating hot and cool compresses.

    Feel better, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about your back. That is the classic mothering trick. I learned how to cook when my mom broke 3 toes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog, love the colors!

    Just stopped by cuz I saw you on my MyBlogLog visitors list! (Thanks for visiting mine.)

    I will definitely be back to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog