Wednesday, April 25, 2007

13 Songs I loved in the 80s

First I have to say that I'm not entirely sure these are all in the 80s, LOL. I'm listening to my 80s playlist right now. But if you're that anal about when the songs were released, you're on the wrong blog.

1. Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
2. Kyrie - Mr. Mister
3. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leopard
4. Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
5. Let's Go All the Way - Sly Foxx
6. Jesse's Girl - Rick Springfield
7. Wishing Well - Terence Trent D'arby
8. Oh Sherry - Journey
9. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany (shut up)
10. Everything she wants - Wham!
11. I Like It - El Debarge
12. I'm Just a Gigolo - David Lee Roth
13. If you don't know me by now - Simply Red

It was hard to only pick 13. Maybe I should have done 113. ;-)

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog