Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New Tenant - Ladybug Hill

I started a new "Rent my blog" campaign.

I put the offer up yesterday, I got 2 bids. Slept (FINALLY) at 11 o'clock today and when I woke up I had 3 more offers.

One dude had a different language on his site. ??? I don't even know why he bid. I know that at BlogExplosion you have to have your blog in English, but there was enough not-English there that it might as well be a bilingual blog. Not even Spanish, some language I've never heard before. Or he's a really bad typist and he doesn't proofread before he posts.

ANYWAY, one of the bids was Ladybug Hill. I could totally feel her on her first post (that I read) so I didn't need to go any further.

After accepting the bid (HA!) I've read some more posts. I think my tenant and I have a few things in common, and I like her writing style.

I also like the fact that her blog seems as varied as mine. Not post after post about one topic. :-)

You know the drill. Click on the sidebar under my picture and visit my new tenant!

Muchas gracias para o seu unterstützung von mon Pimpage. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog