Tuesday, March 06, 2007

House, MD

What did I say 2 weeks ago?

That I hate Fox because they are not airing their best show. That they took 2 weeks off after every episode. And it was making me sick.

So now I have to wait 3 more weeks to see My Crush in a new episode again. But they claim there will be 6 or 9 new episodes in a row.... We shall see. The bastids.

Anyway, here are excerpts of my convo with The Boy while we watched House.

He - House is gonna die!
Me - He is NOT going to die. They're not going to end the show this season. He's lying. I bet that's not even his file that he told them about.
He - He's gonna die...

----

Me - They're gonna kiss! (House & Cameron)
He - NOOOOOOOOOOO
Me - Yes they are
He - Gross
Me - DAYUM! I bet Hugh really enjoyed doing that, LOL.
He - *gagging noises* GROSS! I don't want to see that
Me - He's cheating on me with that anorexic whore!!!
He - HA!

---

He - So how did he cure the guy?
Me - *Realizing that Evan fell asleep even though I kept poking him and putting my cold hands on his hot back* They took out half of his brain!
He - Is he still retarded?
Me - Well he buttoned his own shirt, but he's not talking yet.

If you didn't watch House (*gasp* *faint*) this will make no sense to you, but watch the repeat on TNT next Friday and then re-read this...

If you DID watch House, I loved it this week! I think absence must make the heart grow fonder. Because I don't think I laughed this much in past seasons. Or this season is just funnier than the first 2. I liked when House grabbed Cuddy's butt. I LOVED when Chase said "You're going to die. I'm going to hug you now."

LOL.

Now I have to go to sleep so I can dream about Hugh.

:-)

2 comments:

  1. Okay it makes no sense to me. I admit- and you can smack me up side the head- I haven't watched HOUSE sisnce the first season. i know what am I thinking?? I am starting to watch it again though. I just wanted to come check you blog out. You just crack me up.
    Hope you get some sleep at some time!
    Denise (1moredawson) from Sweet Sigs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crazy life you lead huh...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog