Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OH! I forgot

I've been planning to blog about Ruben Studdard's new CD for days. I only remembered now because one of the songs came on.

I love Ruben. He kind of looks like this guy I did with the toddler penis, but that's a different blog entry.

I don't love him so much that I will listen to every song on the CD, but I listen to more of these songs than on most CDs I buy.

It's called "The Return" and my favorite songs are Make ya feel beautiful, Get U Loose, and Rather not know. There's a cover of Luther Vandross' "If only for one night", but not even Ruben can do it like Luther.

It's a decent CD. And waaaaaaaaay past due. That second CD with nothing but religious songs didn't count!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog