Sunday, March 18, 2007

Here's what happened

I started out, YESTERDAY, to make a Jeff Goldblum/Raines tag.

I found some good pictures. I made the tag. Once again, no room to put a name. (I don't know why I have to do this every couple of months...) Let me show you the tag before I talk about it.



So I like the blend, I like the color even though it's pink again (I don't know why I have to make pink tags, either...) I like the pics of Jeff. He looks delicious. And I like the glass effect at the bottom.

Name doesn't look good anywhere on it.

So I thought "Well, I'll remember how I did that glass thing and make one of Hugh" because I have some pics of Hugh wearing glasses that I think are sooooooo cute. :-)



So I started on that.

I don't know how it happens...I get distracted or discouraged or whatever. It doesn't help that I'm a perfectionist. Or that I have 1,000,027 things going on in my head all at once.

Anyway, those pictures of Hugh with the glasses turned into this:



See???

No glasses. No glass effect on his name. His name isn't even on there.

I had another idea about making a blended tag about all of the awards that Hugh has won (SAG, Emmy, etc.) and that didn't happen either, LOL.

I feel like I have no control!

I mean, I like the tag. I'm not happy with the name, but the rest of it is good.

But it's totally different from what I set out to do 24 hours ago.

And I'm cold.

4 comments:

  1. My own Banner! I'm never sure what I'd like on it, as I'm never entirely sure what my site is about! The ice theme is always good, maybe! Surprise me! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic job! You have a real talent for making banners! Hugh.. yum...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands off my man, Woman! ;-)

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog