Monday, March 19, 2007

Click & Comment Monday



Just comment, LOL. It doesn't have to be a comment on what I post. Although I will welcome that too. Comment on the other blogs you visit too. I find that if I comment on someone's blog, they come see mine and comment too. So if you're looking to increase traffic to your blog, that's one way to do it!

So, technically it's Monday, but it's still Sunday for me.

I've had a headache all day. Thankfully, it wasn't a migraine. Regardless, I've had to pop Advil every 4 hours or it would have gotten really bad. I hope it doesn't turn into a migraine...

I slept until 1 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe The Boy didn't wake me up at 8 am watching his damned cartoons.

Then I woke up, got on the computer until about 3. The Boy had taped an animated "Hellboy" movie and he wanted me to watch it with him.

So I went and got on the bed, and promptly fell asleep, LOL. I woke up at 8pm.

It might have something to do with the muscle relaxer I had to take on Saturday. My left leg was as hard as a rock. I could barely walk. I was afeered I'd fall down the stairs again. But I haven't done that in a couple of months *knock wood*

So anyway, after I FINALLY got The Boy to GO TO BED! at 9:30 -

He kept complaining that he wasn't sleepy.
Me - Well if you'd go to bed at 9 on the weekends, you wouldn't have a hard time going to sleep on Sunday night!
He - *whining* But I don't want to have a bed time on the weekends!
Me - Well then you will lie in bed for hours staring at the ceiling and then fall asleep in school tomorrow and get a demerit.
He - You're mean
Me - Count sheep
He - I'm going to go downstairs and watch TV until I get sleepy
Me - No, because you'll fall asleep and then when you have to come back upstairs you'll wake yourself up
He - I'm going downstairs
Me - I will run and jump on you and hold you down until you pass out or go to sleep
He - You can't run or jump
Me - SHUT UP!
He - *starts going down the stairs*
Me - BOY
He - FINE! I'm turning on the air conditioner. Go downstairs! I can't sleep when you're up here making noise
Me - Now you know how I feel
He - Yeah yeah, noise noise

I came downstairs eventually. I made a Hugh tag with the glasses. But it's grunge. I don't like grunge. But I'm really in a PSP block and I figured I'd try it.

I hate it, LOL.

Have you ever read Bryanboy's blog? He always talks about how fat he is. He makes me sick. But I can't stop reading because he's soooooooooooooooo "flamboyant". Anyway, I remind myself of Bryanboy *shudder* when I talk about my PSP shit. "I hate it! It's so bad. Ewwwwwww."

That's the thing about making tags. It seems like whatever I hate, other people love. And when I love it, nobody wants it. Crazy.



I'm wearing the Hugh tag I made yesterday to see if anyone asks if it's adoptable. If they ask, I might make it an adoptable. After a week, I might start wearing this one. But something tells me that I am the only person who finds Hugh Laurie in glasses "cute"...

3 comments:

  1. HI! Commenting! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God just Found my side Banner as well! So Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I comment too. And damn.. I'm still 2nd. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog