Saturday, March 17, 2007

Photo Hunt - Drink



Today's Hunt category is "Drink". I found this out on Sue's Blog and I don't know if it has to be alcoholic, or if it just has to be a beverage. Whatever.



The first one is Nestea Enviga. "The Low Calorie Burner". I drink it because I like it, not because I'm trying to burn fat. (Although it wouldn't hurt me any, LOL.) Mine is Peach flavored. Beverages and breath mints are my weaknesses. I have to try every new flavor that I see. I went to CVS once and almost had an orgasm because I found about 7 new breath mint flavors. I wonder what the cashier thought with me buying all of those breath mints at once? Either I'm an alcoholic or anorexic...

The second one is Pete's Wicked Strawberry Blonde Lager. I don't like beer. But sometimes one helps me sleep. And someone at JJHF said Lager or Ale was stronger than regular beer. So I thought I'd try this. It still tastes like cat urine. But it does the job of making me drowsy.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog