Monday, March 12, 2007

Battle of the Blogs 2

I really want to understand what makes people pick some blogs over other blogs.

Is it the appearance of the blog?
Is it the content of the blog?
Is it the first post you read?
Is it how long it takes the page to load?

What about the battles between 2 opponents on a topic in which you have no interest?

For me, that's Religion & Politics. I end up picking the blog I disagree with less, LOL.

What about photo blogs?

I don't LIKE photo blogs, but if there are 2 competing against each other, I pick the one with the prettier pictures.

It's all so subjective.

And why do the people who keep losing keep battling? Do they think it's going to change? Or do they just want exposure?

It's confusing stuff....

4 comments:

  1. The appearance matters, so does the content. I think content is the most imortant. I try not to read only the first post I see, and I try not to be swayed by an appearance I don't like but I probably am.

    I don't like all photos, though I do like a blog that includes some illustration.

    You're right it's all very subjective.

    And I do like comments, though I don't get many myself :( It's starting though, it's starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the one that you remember the most...

    ReplyDelete
  3. True that. Some blogs I forget when it goes to the next blog and I have to look again to jog my memory...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely what freelance cynic said. Those that are memorable I favour the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog