Monday, March 12, 2007

I Love You - Poll

I was voting on Battle of Blogs and one person had a post about the first time her husband said "I love you".

It got me thinking.

My last "BF" (For lack of a more descriptive, more accurate, more obscene term) was a very needy person.

On one occasion, we were having "relations" and it was taking him forfuckingever to "finish". He said "Tell me you love me." So I did.

After that, whenever it was taking too long, I'd say "I love you".

But I didn't mean it.

I really didn't even like him, LOL. But the sex was good...

So anyway, I'm sure I'm not the ONLY person who has said "I love you" without meaning it.

Take my poll. Or Comment. Or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog