Monday, March 12, 2007

Click & Comment Monday



Once again, I am trying to increase traffic to my website. It's become an obsession!

WHY is this blog taking over my otherwise empty life? LOL.

I was going to take The Boy out today to get him a new prescription for glasses and then take some photos, but I found out I couldn't get an appointment until Saturday.

So now I don't NEED to go out until Saturday.

Not even to take pictures.

Thus I have more time to obsess about my blog, which is what I really wanted to do in the first place.

I have nothing to say.

I don't even want to talk about the weird blog dreams I've been having...

Anyway, if you visit, comment! Then click on my renter.

That is all. Get busy! ;-p

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog