Monday, March 12, 2007

Click & Comment Monday



Once again, I am trying to increase traffic to my website. It's become an obsession!

WHY is this blog taking over my otherwise empty life? LOL.

I was going to take The Boy out today to get him a new prescription for glasses and then take some photos, but I found out I couldn't get an appointment until Saturday.

So now I don't NEED to go out until Saturday.

Not even to take pictures.

Thus I have more time to obsess about my blog, which is what I really wanted to do in the first place.

I have nothing to say.

I don't even want to talk about the weird blog dreams I've been having...

Anyway, if you visit, comment! Then click on my renter.

That is all. Get busy! ;-p

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I visited, so I'll comment. ;)

    Hope you at least find something to take pictures of... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with blog traffic too! haha! thanks for visiting my blog. i'll come back to yours tomorrow when i wake up.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um Yeah, I discovered the world of blogs about 3 months ago... Lets just say I don't get as much done anymore! I read about your cave adventure, very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog