Sunday, November 05, 2006

I was watching ER

on TNT (the syndicated episodes) and in one of them, Carter sent some Sikh rap to the people in America . It's been on my mind ever since.

Plus whatever that song was on Inside Man.

I like the sound of indian music. Some of it. I'm by no means an expert.

Anyway, I went online and did a search for "Sikh rap" and Punjabi MC's name came up.

So I did a search specifically for him. He's worked with a lot of american rappers. So I heard one song he did with Jay Z. I'm sure it's not THE song I heard from ER, but it's close enough, LOL.

Now to amazon.com to search for Punjabi MC.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog