Thursday, November 02, 2006

I love Hugh Laurie

Did I already tell you that?

I have NO desire to make any new tags right now. So I did what I always did when I loved The Rock. I made a new Hugh tag, LOL.

I was just messing around, though. By the time I was done I had no room to put my name.

*Sigh*

It will not be adoptable.




I had to cover up one of the "brushes". It said "If the medication works, can I be the way I was before? In control." It's more of a House tag than a Hugh tag. He doesn't impress me as someone who is addicted to narcotics, damaged & broken, etc.

I took a nap today.

While ABOFAL was on.

I can tell that Evan likes it because usually when I fall asleep he changes the channel or DVD and puts in something he wants to see. He never changes ABOFAL. Not even to see Drake & Josh or Spongebob.

I'm going to finish watching the 4 ALIASes that were on TNT last night.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog