Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Random Questions because

Feeling Normal

I

am still wide awake but not quite ready to watch my DVRed crap.

Answer them in the comments or on your own blog & link back to me.

  1. Do you think Don Rickles is Funny?

  2. Have you seen "A Piece of Work" starring Joan Rivers?

  3. Do you think this is appropriate?

  4. Salt and Pepa Let's talk about sex
  5. At what age do you think it's appropriate to discuss sex with your child?

  6. Did your parents have "the talk" with you?

  7. Do you cuss/curse? If so, how much. If not, why?

  8. Have you seen Knowing with Nicholas Cage?

  9. Do you use Netflix?

  10. What's your favorite fruit?

  11. Do you prefer morning or evening?

  12. Do you have a racist/bigoted family member? How do you deal with that?

  13. I just realized the other day that my son's sperm donor is 52. That makes him the same age as Hugh Laurie. Are you surprised by that?

  14. Do you feel as old as your chronological age?

  15. Children
  16. Do you like kids?

  17. Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

  18. Do you buy organic whenever you can?

  19. How often do you eat out at restaurants?

  20. Do you think you're kinky?

  21. Do you believe in love at first site?

  22. Do you have to go to the bathroom right now too?

  23. The average person picks his/her nose 5 times per hour. Do you believe this? Are you above or below the norm?

  24. Are you married?

  25. Are you younger than 30?

  26. Oriental Ramen Noodles
  27. Will you send me some Oriental flavored ramen to feed The Boy?

  28. How do you like your eggs?

  29. Are you a good cook?

  30. Do you prefer sweet or savory food?

  31. Do you watch any of the Real Housewives shows?

  32. Do you think you need to lose weight?

  33. Do you talk to strangers in real life



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Best Blogger TipsShare/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. #3 -- WTF?! No. Now I have scrub my brain with bleach. Yuck.

    #28 -- Yes. Every city. Every season. Every episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cardiogirl

    #3 - LOL

    #28 - Lordhammercy. I thought I was bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'll put it on my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I did it. You can come and read my answers on my blog now. And you better not be asleep, either. What did you say the prize was for the best answers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Relax Max Whee! Thanks for the Link Love. :-) I'll crochet a camoflage hat if you want me to, LOL. Or you can pick the color. Hot Pink? I don't judge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Relax Max Replied to your answers. Look for your High Five tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Angelika

    I didn't see this before. You would really make me a cap? Awwwww. I'll bet you would, too. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog