Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My momma took me out for my birthday lunch.

F

irst, we went to the pharmacy to get our free flu shots.

I felt a fake boob. They had something for women (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) to see if they could feel the...what do they call them? Nodules? Whatever. She said I was the fastest person to ever find one and that I was the only one to find both of them.

I wonder now if that's what fake boobs feel like...

After that, MD took me out for my birthday lunch at the Chinese Buffet. I tried Dim Sum for the first time. I should have taken pictures while I was there, but I forgot. They had the biggest goldfish I've ever seen. It was like 1/2 a pound, at least.

Anyway, the Dim Sum was like biting through plastic wrap to taste a barely sweet mushed up pinto bean.

It looked waaaaay prettier than it tasted. That picture isn't the exact one I tried, but it looks just like it.

I made MD try it. We both spit it into our napkins.

I wonder if the one I got just sucked, or if it's always like that?

I got Rick Rolled by my own iTunes...

"That's just the way it is" by Bruce Hornsby had been running through my mind all morning (no idea why) so I put on my 80s playlist. Then after "True" and "Total Eclipse of the Heart", Rick Astley started playing. :-)

I still like Rick Astley. I don't care what you say! And I miss his freakish dancing, LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog