Sunday, July 06, 2008

Just checking.



I

cannot seem to get Digg to work the way I want it to work.

For example, all of my posts show the same Digg count #. I know that some of my posts are bullshit. Why would anyone digg that?

So I have to post the entry, change the code for the digg button to have the specific URL of the post page, digg it myself...

*sigh*

It shouldn't be this hard.

There has to be an easier way.

Someone help me.

Because I'm not doing this shit every single time...

And yes, I have read all the info on the "integrate" page, but none of it shows up the way it's allegedly supposed to.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog